Kotorka

Default Microsoft Word Print Layout Problem

Hello,

I type all of my documents using Print Layout Screen, somehow it is not
working properly any more, my ruler and margings are not properly set up and
I don't know how to fix them. Also, when i type in a word and click ender the
Tab goes all the way at the end of the page it won't start in next row but
instead all the way at the middle of the page or the end. I uninstalled MS
Office and installed it back again but it wont work again. After i upgraded
my MS Offfice to the 2003 version I still have the same problem. I wish you
can tell me how to bring Print Layout Screen to the normal setting????

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
copying files from Wordperfect to Microsoft Word Juliet New Users 1 January 31st 05 05:41 PM