andrea

Default Comments no longer appearing as balloons

I'm not sure if I inadvertently changed my settings or what, but my comments
(I'm using "track changes") are no longer appearing in balloons to the right
of the paper. They are only appearing in the bottom reviewing pane.

I tried to change the settings through the "show" button of the toolbar, but
the balloon options are disabled.

Thank you for your help.

To see the balloons, you must be in Print Layout or Web Layout view. Are
balloons enabled on the Track Changes tab of Tools | Options?

"andrea" wrote in message
I'm not sure if I inadvertently changed my settings or what, but my

comments
(I'm using "track changes") are no longer appearing in balloons to the

right
of the paper. They are only appearing in the bottom reviewing pane.

I tried to change the settings through the "show" button of the toolbar,

but
the balloon options are disabled.

Thank you for your help.

Comments as tool tips in Word 2003 Ann Scharpf Microsoft Word Help 1 April 23rd 05 09:30 AM
trouble w/tracking changes and comments Alexis Microsoft Word Help 1 February 25th 05 04:40 PM
In Word 2003, how to print comments (not as balloons) Bob Microsoft Word Help 5 February 8th 05 10:01 AM
Comments in the Margin? Lem New Users 2 January 21st 05 07:29 PM
AutoShapes no Longer Appearing when Printing childofthe1980s Microsoft Word Help 2 December 4th 04 07:59 PM