hippychick

Default How do I change the preset font size in Word? I want it larger

When I go into MS Word it already has a preset font size of 10 and that's too
small. I want to reset it to a larger font size. Anyone, know how I do
this? Help is much appreciated! THanks in advance.
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:06:03 -0700, "hippychick"
wrote:

When I go into MS Word it already has a preset font size of 10 and that's too
small. I want to reset it to a larger font size. Anyone, know how I do
this? Help is much appreciated! THanks in advance.

Quickest: In a new blank document, use Format Font to set the size
you want and click the Default button at the bottom of the dialog.

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...alTemplate.htm
for more help.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Xero

I assume you want to change your default formatting right?

if so, click Format, then choose Font.

In the Font dialog box, make your ideal formatting (fonts, size, color and
so on). When you have finished, click Default (located at the bottom-left
corner). A dialog box will appear asking for your confirmation of the change.
Click YES and voliĆ*.

--
Xero

http://www.chezjeff.net