Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wes

Default Auto Text disappears when Word is closed

I have a user on Windows 2000/office 2002. When she tries to do Auto Text in
Word , by adding a new auto text item it works fine right up to the point
when Word is closed then the Auto Text is gone, and if you look in the Auto
Text option the new item does not show up anymore. I thought it was something
within the normal.dot but have deleted and re-created several times, I have
uninstalled Office completely with Same results, she tells me it worked then
stopped working. Also when she tries to do a macro short cut key it will not
save either.
Running Office 2002,,,,Uninstalled and reinstalled no good
Loaded Office 2003 with sp2,,,, Same results
Help Please if you can. Will supply more details if your interested.

Thanks,

Wes

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Wes

Thanks Suzanne! Adobe Acrobat 7 was the culprit.

Regards,

Wes