Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
spencd1

Default How do I create a merge loop into separate files in Word?

I am trying to populate a form in Word using Excel as the data source. I'm
wondering if once merged, Word could be told to loop until all of the records
in the data file have populated and create a separate file for each form
populated. I don't know if this is even possible, I'm just asking and tired
of researching. Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the "Individual Merge Letters" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/individual_merge_letters.htm

If you are using Word XP or later, the "Add-in to Merge Letters to Separate
Files" that I have written and that can be downloaded from that site will
allow you to create each letter as a separate file with a filename taken
from a field in the data source with a minimum of fuss.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP