Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Louisiana Showboat

Default Problem with page numbering

I have written a document with several chapters and had previous numbered
each chapter and page using headers and footers. For some reason Word
elimianted all page references and when I attempted to correct I keep getting
{Page} and I cannot get the page numbers in sequence, i.e., each page is
numbered 1.

Any help correcting this situation will be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

Go to Tools | Options and on the View tab uncheck Field Codes. Does this help
sort out the page numbering?
--
Rae Drysdale