Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rhonda

Default Formatting in many text boxes at once

I need to be able to re-format info in a document which we export from
another piece of software into Word. Each piece of info come over in its own
text box. How could font size be increased in all at once?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Use a wildcard search for
*
replace with
^& format font - point size you want

Rhonda wrote:
I need to be able to re-format info in a document which we export from
another piece of software into Word. Each piece of info come over in
its own text box. How could font size be increased in all at once?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rhonda

Can you give me instructions on how to do this?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Use a wildcard search for
*

Rhonda wrote:
I need to be able to re-format info in a document which we export from
another piece of software into Word. Each piece of info come over in
its own text box. How could font size be increased in all at once?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

1. Edit Replace
2. Click the 'More' button
3. Check the 'use wildcards' check box.
4. In the find box type *
5. In the replace with box type ^&
6. With your cursor in the replace with box format font and change the
font size to whatever you want.
7. Click 'Replace All'

See http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm

Rhonda wrote:
Can you give me instructions on how to do this?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Use a wildcard search for
*

Rhonda wrote:
I need to be able to re-format info in a document which we export
from another piece of software into Word. Each piece of info come
over in its own text box. How could font size be increased in all
at once?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rhonda

Thanks, but when I do this and then try to print, only part of my info
shows?? Can this be fixed??

Rhonda wrote:
Can you give me instructions on how to do this?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Use a wildcard search for
*

Rhonda wrote:
I need to be able to re-format info in a document which we export
from another piece of software into Word. Each piece of info come
over in its own text box. How could font size be increased in all
at once?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

As I cannot see your document, you'll have to explain the problem in more
detail!

Rhonda wrote:
Can you give me instructions on how to do this?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Use a wildcard search for
*