Bryan

Default custom dictionary

Are my posts appearing in this forum. I have posted to two Word forums this
weekend and neither and I find neither post. If so, please notify by email
at b 1 at b k e l l y . w s

I have just started with Microsoft Word 2003. When I right click on a
misspelled word I get no option to add a word to the custom dictionary. A
custom dictionary exists in the pathname C:\Documents and
Settings\bryan\applications data\Microsoft\Proof\CUSTOM.dic. I followed the
troubleshooting hints but found nothing appropriate. Under tab Tools |
Options | Spelling & Grammar | Custom Dictionary | CUSTOM.DIC (default) is
checked and the pathname at the bottom appears to have the pathname I just
entered. I cannot be positive because the actual value displayed here is
C:\ ...\applications data\Microsoft\Proof\CUSTOM.dic.

What do I need to do to activate my personal dictionary.

I posted this to microsoft.public.word.general but after a full day the
posting has not appeared.
Thank you,
Bryan