Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sinor Sinor is offline

Default change preset text in word

Help!
Every time I open a new document in microsoft word 2003 it shows my name and
address. The problem is - my name is incorrect and I don't know how to
delete this.

Can you help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm.

Note: To change your personal information, edit the User Information
tab of Tools | Options.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP