Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dodane Dodane is offline

Default Different text Styles on the same line

On the first page of each chapter I would like to include the following:

CHAPTER 1 (or 2, or 3.) in which CHAPTER would be one type of font and
size, black, and spaced, while 1 would be a totally different font and
size, and would be white font on a black rectangular background.

Underneath, I would have a thin, horizontal line, then underneath the
line, I would like to add the Chapter Title.
Then the content of the chapter follows, formatted in tables.

My question is: how is the correct way to format all the title bunch, using
tables, or not, using styles, . or what ? I have not idea how I can use two
different styles for the CHAPTER and its number if they are on the same line.

Can I use kind of a numbering for the Chapters number, so when the
following chapter comes in the next section I would have Chapter 2
automatically numbered ?

Many thanks for any help !.