Gazza

Default Track Changes

in Word 2002, after accepting and saving track changes (all) can they then be
identified once the document is in the public domain? We have recently had a
case where this has happened and now senior managers are worried that it can
happen again. I suspect that this is an isolated case and not 'all' changes
were accepted before the document was saved.

Appreciate any advice you could give.
Lem

Get yourself a meta-data scrubber like iScrub
http://www.esqinc.com/products_iscrub.asp that will remove all of the meta
data ---"the identity of those who edited the document, the time and
frequency of edits, commentary, the document template and file location, and
other data employed to control the documents text and format. In some cases,
even deleted text remains part of a documents electronic file history."