Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
COLORADO COLORADO is offline

Default English

Mayra. Colorado

270661

Message

Hi Mrs. Owen I think this is really cool.

War Party

I agree with John and Mrs. Owen. Boys usually do what all fathers
do..protect their family like Bud. Before his dad died Bud was already
prepared foe what ever he had to face in order for Ma to be okay. So yea..if
he really is a Mommas boy there's nothing bad about it..this doesn't make
him less of a man.

Harriet Tubman: Conductor on the Underground Railroad

I would interpret this quote as being a strong, brave woman that is willing
to do what ever it takes to free as much slaves as possible . Since she
already got to know what Freedom really was..she wanted to share this
feeling with others and take them away from that nightmare they've been
wishing to end.