wasting-envelopes

Default Printing envelopes on a differnt printer

At work I print most of my documents on a network printer away from my desk.
I have a small printer at my desk to be used only for envelopes. Every time
I print an envelope I have to go into File, then Print, and change printers.
Then if I forget to change back to my default printer - well if my boss only
knew how many enveloped I have wasted! Is there a way to set it up to print
all envelopes to my desk printer without manually changing printers
everytime??? Any help would be appreciated.
Anne Troy

Record a couple of macros. Then, right up next to your printer icon, put
another icon for "printer 2". I did this years ago, and it works great. Make
it a bright color, and you can't miss the "reminder" to hit the right print
button.
See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...osoft_word.htm

And put the macro on a toolbar button:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/m...ica tions.htm

(and it's not half as hard as it may look)
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"wasting-envelopes" wrote in
message ...