Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony

Default Print a list of styles

How do I print a list of styles in their own font/style (as they would appear
in the document?)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

There's no built-in method. Create a document. Type the style names, one per
paragraph. Format each with the corresponding style. Think of your own
method for character and table styles.

It's not uncommon for large documents with multiple ill-disciplined editors
to end up with *many* styles (as in, hundreds) -- many of which might have
frames, page break before, and keep with next settings. Trying to print it
all would be unpleasant.