Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Maria Maria is offline

Default Address Book Office Beta

I would like to insert an addres from my Addres Book in a Word document,
before it was very easy. Now, I could not find in the Word options the option
to have the Address Book in the Menu bar. What happen to the insert an
address from the Address Book command?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can add the Address Book button using Tools | Customize, but it will
work only if you have Outlook selected as your default mail client (and the
Outlook version must match the Word version).

"Maria" wrote in message
I would like to insert an addres from my Addres Book in a Word document,
before it was very easy. Now, I could not find in the Word options the

option
to have the Address Book in the Menu bar. What happen to the insert an
address from the Address Book command?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?TWFyaWE=?=,

I would like to insert an addres from my Addres Book in a Word document,
before it was very easy. Now, I could not find in the Word options the option
to have the Address Book in the Menu bar. What happen to the insert an
address from the Address Book command?

I think someone answered this already, but...

Click the big "Office" button, then choose "Word Options". Go to Customize and
show the "Commands not in Ribbon" list. Look for the "Address book" entry and
add it to your QAT.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Add ZIP bar code to address printing in Office 2007 mbromouse Microsoft Word Help 1 August 9th 06 10:23 PM
word 97 address book anthoge Mailmerge 1 February 23rd 06 04:51 AM
Accessing Outlook Address Book from Word Asking in Atlanta Microsoft Word Help 1 January 10th 06 06:40 AM
Address Book Judy Microsoft Word Help 0 June 16th 05 10:10 PM
Accessing address book from Word Ekendra Mailmerge 1 June 10th 05 08:37 AM