Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Joe[_5_] Joe[_5_] is offline

Default Convert cwk to Word

One of our Senior Club members here has a Windows XP Computer with Office
2003 installed.

She has received a newsletter composed as a .cwk file and we are unable to
find a way to open it.

Is there a converter available that can be downloaded for free or is there
some method available that would allow her to do this

I have checked the CD for Office 2003 and Office 2007 but I'm unable to find
a converter in any of the components.

I have also tried to open it with the recover text from any file function
but without success

Can anyone assist please?

--

Regards
Joe

convert a word doc to pdf ar Microsoft Word Help 2 November 16th 07 05:47 AM
can not convert word doc to pdf Sully Microsoft Word Help 2 October 16th 06 10:05 PM
Help! - best way to convert a PDF to Word Julie Microsoft Word Help 2 April 20th 06 02:17 AM
Convert to Word brenda New Users 2 November 17th 05 06:44 AM
Convert Ms-Word to XML Karunakar New Users 1 March 31st 05 10:13 AM