Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Caroline O. Caroline O. is offline

Default Want to subdivide a page/sheet into several equal "pages" like in

WordPerfect allows you to subdivide a page into two or many equal pages, each
with it's own margins, so you can make name tags, flash cards, etc. I used to
use this a LOT as a preschool teacher. I could just use a paper cutter to
divide up the page equally into 2, 4, 6, 8, or whatever number of
pieces/pages I had specified. Is there really no way to do this in Word!?!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can create the page full size and print "4 pages per sheet," or you can
create a 2x2 table. If you opt for the latter alternative, use Tools |
Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and Labels | Labels: Options: Avery stock
number 3263 (landscape) or 5845 (portrait).