Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jesse13579 Jesse13579 is offline

Default Images auto added to word documents

Yesterday I copied part of an image so that I could past it inside a
document. Now Whenever I open a word document or try to compose a new email
in outlook that image is automatically added to my document. In word it is
added at the very top of the document. In outlook it is added to the
signature of the new email. I checked and the image was on my clipboard, but
I removed it from the clipboard and cleared it. Now it no longer shows up on
my clipboard, but it is still in my emails and word documents. It doesn't
show up in excel documents or powerpoints. I am running a dell windows xp
pro machine that is up to date. The version of office that I am running is
office 2003. Any help would greatly be appreciated.