Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bounties gleee Bounties gleee is offline

Default how do i create a backup copy of microsoft word?

A relative recently bought a copy of Microsoft Word 2007 of the website and
downloaded it, she received the product key number and everything else in
the billing statement. She however, accidently got a trojan that we now
cannot get rid of, we have tried MS defender and Live OneCare and AVG, etc
but there always seem to be more somewhere in the computer popping up. We are
thinking of rebooting the computer as there are not many important programs
or files on it that we can simply put onto memory sticks.
However as we downloaded Microsoft Word off the site we didnt receive the
installer. Is there any way i can create a backup copy of Microsoft Word so
as to not pay for another?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

As long as you have the product key, you should be able to download it again
(preferably from a PC without the Trojan!)