Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
johnnie2130 johnnie2130 is offline

Default No right border?

I'm printing 3x5 cards using Microsoft Word. I added my text and changed the
settings to print a 3x5 card. I also chose the border with the push pin
(thumbtack) in the top left. The text easily fits inside of this border.
Everything seems to be doing OK except for the right border. I can't get the
right border to print or show up on "Print Preview". What do I need to do to
be able to print the border on the right side of my card? Thanks.
Johnnie