Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lawrencae lawrencae is offline

Default Hightight and delete by over typing or backspacing not working

Help. I did something wrong and cant find the fix for it. I can no long
highlight something then press backspace to delete it or highlight something
and replace it by typing over it.

MS Word 2003, WinXP

Thank you in advance. This is really annoying

Lawrence