wordbuzerk

Default why not enough space to open documents?

why does it all of a sudden say that I do not have enough space to open
documents that I have been able to open before? I have lots of space on my C
drive? I just want to know how to change this because I can't assess my
assignments for school and that is causing problems!! Help please!!!!!!!
Chuck Davis

"wordbuzerk" wrote in message
why does it all of a sudden say that I do not have enough space to open
documents that I have been able to open before? I have lots of space on my
drive? I just want to know how to change this because I can't assess my
assignments for school and that is causing problems!! Help please!!!!!!!

If you are using Norton, remove the Office Add-ins.