Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kris kris is offline

Default MICROSOFT WORD PROBLEM

Hey,

for some reason in my Word, when i return it returns at random intervals
instead of going to the next line it can junp from 2.5cm down the page to
16cm and randomly!

Have uninstalled it and then added it back on and it is still doing it!

how do i fix it???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

File Page setup Layout Change vertical alignment from Justified to
Top.
In Word 2007 the same dialog is found on the Page Layout tab by clicking the
tiny arrow in the bottom right corner of the Page Setup group.

KRIS wrote:
Hey,

for some reason in my Word, when i return it returns at random
intervals instead of going to the next line it can junp from 2.5cm
down the page to 16cm and randomly!

Have uninstalled it and then added it back on and it is still doing
it!

how do i fix it???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kris kris is offline

Ok this problem seems to be rectified but now everytime i go into word the
page starts right at the top and there is no sort of header room! (if that
makes sense) - the ruler starts straight away!

i checked the template.dot and it is excellent just wont be the same when i
start a new document!

any ideas???

KRIS wrote:
Hey,

for some reason in my Word, when i return it returns at random
intervals instead of going to the next line it can junp from 2.5cm
down the page to 16cm and randomly!

Have uninstalled it and then added it back on and it is still doing
it!

how do i fix it???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Word 2003 or earlier: Click on Tools | Options | View tab | check the
"White space between pages" box | OK.

Word 2007: Click on Office button | Word Options | Display | check the
"Show white space between pages in Print Layout view" box | OK.

KRIS wrote:

Hey,

for some reason in my Word, when i return it returns at random
intervals instead of going to the next line it can junp from 2.5cm
down the page to 16cm and randomly!

Have uninstalled it and then added it back on and it is still doing
it!

how do i fix it???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DP DP is offline

Thanks for your reply. I am not having this problem yet -- but I've seen
this question posted quite a few times and was just checking my settings to
be ahead of the game.

KRIS wrote:

Hey,

for some reason in my Word, when i return it returns at random
intervals instead of going to the next line it can junp from 2.5cm
down the page to 16cm and randomly!

Have uninstalled it and then added it back on and it is still doing
it!

how do i fix it???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ah, well, in that case, it's one less thing to worry about in Word 2000!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word 2000 doesn't have the "white space" feature, either. Perhaps you

are in
Normal rather than Print Layout view?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.