Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
scribouillage

Default Autocomplete doesn't display current date, box is checked. Help?

2003 MS Word. I used to be able to insert the current date by typing the
first letters of the month then hit enter when Word suggested the month, then
after I hit the space tab Word would suggest the current date. I changed
computer, got a new version of MS word... and now even though the
autocomplete suggestion box is checked, the screen tip doesn't display the
current date any more. What do I do to reactivate the feature? Didn't get
much help in MS Word Help. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

'fraid you can't. It changed in Word 2003 and you can no longer get the date
that way.

--
Enjoy,
Tony