Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Frank Frank is offline

Default convert mailmerge field from text to number

I have a mailmerge field that is defined in the database as text, but I want
to use numeric formatting (the field will always contain a number string).
How do I convert the data type in the mailmerge field so that the numeric
formatting will apply?