Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tamale Woman Tamale Woman is offline

Default What shortcut key turns document screen blue?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Jan 6, 6:06*pm, Tamale Woman Tamale
wrote:

What are you asking?

If you want to see white letters on a blue background, that's a
WordPerfect thing that Word used to do, but doesn't any more.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

I'm in Word 2007 and if you go to Display, then the Appearance tab, under
adavanced options you can change the background to blue and the text to white
- if that's what you wanted to do?

wrote:

What are you asking?

If you want to see white letters on a blue background, that's a
WordPerfect thing that Word used to do, but doesn't any more.
.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You mean Office button Word Options Display? I have no such
options (and no tabs at all). Likewise under Advanced Display.

Do you perhaps have an add-in that was created for recovering Word
Perfect users?

wrote:

What are you asking?

If you want to see white letters on a blue background, that's a
WordPerfect thing that Word used to do, but doesn't any more.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I think the reference was to Control Panel | Display | Appearance, which
changes the window color for all applications.

http://word.mvps.org