Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
terry h terry h is offline

Default Mail Merge multi records on one page

I have the same problem - what's the solution?

"Angela N." wrote:

I have a shell that I have had pre printed by a printer that has 3 separate mailable items per page (the page is perforated, so I can run an 8.5x11 through my printer and separate them for mailing.). I have used text boxes in a Word document to place the data in the correct spots to match the pre printed shell. My problem is I need Word to go to the next record before going to the next page. I have used the Word Merge field Next Record, but it doesn't seem to apply to text boxes, and will print . Do you have any ideas on how I can place my data correctly while still getting them to merge properly?