Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
MiaQ MiaQ is offline

Default How do I get rid of the extra space on the bottom of each page?

Whenever I am printing stuff on word, the page looks fine on the screen, the
page margins look uniform, default. However, when the printed page comes out,
there is a 3-4 inch extra margin on the bottom. I tried changing the margins
in page setup, but it doesnt work. If someone would please help me fix this
problem. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Is the right margin also too big? If so, Word is reserving space for
Track Changes Balloons--in the Print dialog, set the Print What to
Document, *not* Document showing Markup.

If that isn't it, does Print Preview show the problem or the correct
behavior? And what version of Word and OS?

MiaQ wrote:
Whenever I am printing stuff on word, the page looks fine on the screen, the
page margins look uniform, default. However, when the printed page comes out,
there is a 3-4 inch extra margin on the bottom. I tried changing the margins
in page setup, but it doesnt work. If someone would please help me fix this
problem. Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Is this problem with all documents or with a specific one? Have you
tried to reinstall or upgrade the printer driver?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP