sdlfkj

Default Top bar still there in Full Screen

Suddenly the top blue bar is still there when Full Screen is activated. (The one with
the Minimize, Maximize and Close symbols on the right side.) How can I get rid of it?
It never used to be there. I must have hit a setting accidentally.

TF

That's usually because the Alt key has been pressed. If you press the ESCape
key once, it should toggle off the Menu Bar. If you press ESC again, it
close FSV.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

"sdlfkj" wrote in message
: Suddenly the top blue bar is still there when Full Screen is activated.
(The one with
: the Minimize, Maximize and Close symbols on the right side.) How can I
get rid of it?
: It never used to be there. I must have hit a setting accidentally.
:
:

sdlfkj

: Suddenly the top blue bar is still there when Full Screen is activated. (The one
with
: the Minimize, Maximize and Close symbols on the right side.) How can I get rid of

it?

That's usually because the Alt key has been pressed. If you press the ESCape
key once, it should toggle off the Menu Bar. If you press ESC again, it
close FSV.

(Please bottom post.) Hey, a new trick. Alt+Esc toggles the last 2 opened Word
documents. Cool. So I want to get rid of the Blue (Title?) bar at the top when Full
Screen is activated. Everything else is gone as it should. ????

View full Screen Tracy Page Layout 1 March 19th 05 07:58 PM
Opening a document Full Screen Tracy Microsoft Word Help 3 March 13th 05 03:34 AM
How do I recover the menu bar from full screen view? H Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 05 12:58 AM
Simple way of banishing Full Screen toolbar? That guy. New Users 7 January 9th 05 12:54 PM
'Full screen' mode in Word that maintains the window size, but el. Dan Sullivan Page Layout 1 December 3rd 04 01:51 PM