Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BW BW is offline

Default How do I reinstall only one of the programs from the Office CD?

I need to reinstall Word, and only Word, from my original Office 2003 CD. I
tried to do it and somehow ended up deleting all the other Office programs
(no problem, I did a System Restore). When I insert the CD in the drive I get
a message that says "check the programs you wish to install and uncheck the
ones you wish to delete" (something like that). How can I install just one
program without deleting the other ones?
Thanks!
B. Washington

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Custom install

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"BW" wrote in message
I need to reinstall Word, and only Word, from my original Office 2003 CD. I
tried to do it and somehow ended up deleting all the other Office programs
(no problem, I did a System Restore). When I insert the CD in the drive I
get
a message that says "check the programs you wish to install and uncheck
the
ones you wish to delete" (something like that). How can I install just one
program without deleting the other ones?
Thanks!
B. Washington

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.