Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe Hunter Joe Hunter is offline

Default newsgroup navigation

It would be nice if it were possible to display your own posts (and replies)
in a particular newsgroup, and also if the list was returned in date order.

Thanks

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can do both of these things if you read the NGs with an NNTP newsreader
(such as Outlook Express) instead of the Communities Web interface.

"Joe Hunter" wrote in message
It would be nice if it were possible to display your own posts (and

replies)
in a particular newsgroup, and also if the list was returned in date

order.

Thanks

----------------

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe Hunter Joe Hunter is offline

Thanks for the response, Suzanne,

I've never used that approach before. I'll have to give it a try and see
how I make out with it.

Thanks again,
Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/MSNews.htm

Thanks for the response, Graham,

That is an excellent description.........

Thanks again,
Joe

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is that page linked from anywhere, Graham? I was wanting to recommend it to
someone the other day but couldn't find it on your site, though I was pretty
sure it existed. I'll add it to my "cheat sheet," however....Ah, now I see
it's linked from your home page--didn't look there.