bergerac

Default vertical line

I copied text from an email, pasted it in Word and now I got a blue vertical
line on the left & can't get rid of it. Can you help?
Steven Marzuola

bergerac wrote:
I copied text from an email, pasted it in Word and now I got a blue vertical
line on the left & can't get rid of it. Can you help?

Have you tried selecting the pasted text, and then changing the
style to Normal? Or use "Paint format" to copy the format from
another section to the email text.

I usually avoid this problem by pasting the text to a text-only
Notepad window, then copying it again and pasting into word. That
way it pastes the text alone with no formatting information.

To quickly open a Notepad window, I put a shortcut in the Quick
Launch tool bar (at the bottom of the screen, part of the taskbar).

Steven