Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Leyowena Leyowena is offline

Default How do I add page numbers in Word07? Tried all troubleshooting.

I have tried and followed ALL availble help for Office 2007. I've tried
reparing the software and reinstalling. Nothing works. It's such a silly
little thing to go wrong - but it's REALLY annoying as I use Word mostly for
essays and things for Uni, which ALL require page numbers!

Any help would be great...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In the Insert tab on the ribbon, Header & Footer section, click Page Number
and choose the desired location/format/style.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com