Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stressed in Tampa

Default expanding Headers

I am working on a large doc that was created my several people. In the
middle of the document, I have 4 pages where the header is taking up the
entire page. This is driving me crazy. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Check to make sure that the vertical alignment (Page Setup | Layout) is set
to Top rather than Center.

"Stressed in Tampa" wrote in
message ...
I am working on a large doc that was created my several people. In the
middle of the document, I have 4 pages where the header is taking up the
entire page. This is driving me crazy. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stressed in Tampa

Suzanne:
Great idea, but that would be too easy. When I look at page 52 of the doc,
the header has a dotted line around the two text lines in the header. On
page 53-56 the dotted line goes around the top of the header and all the way
down to the bottom of the page. How frustrating. Any ideas? Could it have
something to do with the graphics in the document?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Check to make sure that the vertical alignment (Page Setup | Layout) is set
to Top rather than Center.

"Stressed in Tampa" wrote in
message ...
I am working on a large doc that was created my several people. In the
middle of the document, I have 4 pages where the header is taking up the
entire page. This is driving me crazy. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Only if the graphics are in the header?

"Stressed in Tampa" wrote in
message ...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Check to make sure that the vertical alignment (Page Setup | Layout) is

set
to Top rather than Center.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Stressed in Tampa" wrote in
message ...
I am working on a large doc that was created my several people. In

the
middle of the document, I have 4 pages where the header is taking up

the
entire page. This is driving me crazy. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stressed in Tampa

No graphics in the header... The header is designated as "same as previous"
and the page before works fine. I have even copied and pasted a "good"
header to the first messed up page. Boy, this has to be something really
crazy. It's driving me nuts. If you think of something else, let me know...
please. If I figure it out, I'll let you know (oh, please let me figure it
out)! Thanks for the brain power.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Check to make sure that the vertical alignment (Page Setup | Layout) is

set
to Top rather than Center.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Stressed in Tampa" wrote in
message ...
I am working on a large doc that was created my several people. In

the
middle of the document, I have 4 pages where the header is taking up

the
entire page. This is driving me crazy. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony Jollans

Check the top margin in the Page Setup dialog for the offending section -
sounds like maybe there's an extra zero on the end of it.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Stressed in Tampa" wrote in