Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
aga aga is offline

Default How to prevent table styles disappearing/corrupting?

I work with a series of templates that have table autoformat styles and a
host of other paragraph styles. About once a week, something happens and my
tables lose all of their autoformat styles. I end up having to go through
entire documents and manually reapply the autoformatting. Sometimes other
styles get corrupted as well with formatting lost, or different styles
replacing each other. This happens to my co-workers as well. We are unable
to isolate any consistent behavior on our parts that would trigger this.

Anyone else have this experience or possible solutions? Thanks, aga