Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] LadyDungeness@Fish.Net is offline

Default Getting rid of a stray Text Box

I've got at least one stray text box lurking in a very long document.
One contained a table; I cut the table and pasted it elsewhere. Now I
cannot find the text box. I tried setting the background document
color to Green, thinking that might make the text box appear, but no
luck.

What's a good way to find this (and other?) text boxes in this
document and dispatch them, first ensuring that they contain no data?

Lady Dungeness
Crabby, but Great Legs!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] LadyDungeness@Fish.Net is offline