Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Pankaj Pankaj is offline

Default Using XSL, Dynamically generated word 2003 document is not formatt

We are developing an application in which we are generating documents in word
formats for different countries & languages. The process we are following is
to convert the sample word document into intermediate XML file and inserting
dynamic data using XSL and generate the required format.

We are facing problem in generating word document (the problem is specific
to word 2003. It is working fine with word 2007) . Actually the basic
template has footer which should be at bottom position. In order to set the
footer at bottom position we have set the €śLayout€ť of footer as €śTight€ť. In
the same €śLayout€ť tab in the advanced option we have set the €śvertical
position€ť of footer as €śBottom€ť relative to €śPage€ť .

Now when we are saving this word file in XML (word 2003 XML) format it is
shifting the footer at the top of the page i.e. it is not maintaining the
vertical position of footer.

Please help us in resolving the issue.

Using XSL, Dynamically generated word 2003 document is not formatt Pankaj Formatting Long Documents 2 November 3rd 09 01:16 PM
Forcing MS Word 2003 to use normal view on XSL/XML documents kugala Microsoft Word Help 1 February 1st 07 07:37 PM
Word 2003 XSL Table Waqar Ahmed Tables 0 September 15th 05 06:18 AM
Word 2003 Table XSL Muhammad Amjad Microsoft Word Help 0 September 13th 05 06:20 AM
dynamically add header / footer to a word doc generated by asp Jay Page Layout 3 March 31st 05 05:29 PM