Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Blah Blah is offline

Default Page Numbering: Changing the total Number of pages in a Long Document

I have an 85 page Word document that has a last page that I do not
want to count towards the total number of pages. In the footer, I
have each page list "Page x of xx." However, I do not want the last
page to be considered part of the xx. Is there a way to utilize the
automatic page numbering in a footer and have it not count the last
page????

Any/all assistance will be appreciated.