Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Gordon Padwick Gordon Padwick is offline

Default Global Font Change

I want to change fonts throughout a long (420-page) Word document. Is there
a straightforward way to do that without having to go through the entire
document manually?

At present, the document uses a mix of Times Roman and Century Schoolbook
for text and a mix of Arial and Lucida Console for programming examples. It
has that mix because parts of the document were created by different people.

I need to convert all the Times Roman to Century Schoolbook and all the
Arial to Lucida Console.

My guess is that I need to create a macro, but I wonder if Word offers a
simpler approach.

Gordon

Global Font Change Gordon Padwick Formatting Long Documents 8 November 28th 09 03:03 PM
Global Word Change in Word2003 DAM46 Microsoft Word Help 2 October 23rd 08 05:18 PM
Global Change Me Microsoft Word Help 2 December 19th 06 10:06 AM
How to do a global change to get 2 spaces after each sent period. needhelp New Users 1 August 10th 06 11:43 PM
Change of E-mail address change - Global Search/Replace Janet New Users 1 January 11th 05 09:28 PM