Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Shaun's Mom

Default Sample high school sports&academic resume for college recruiting

I am trying to help my 12th grader develop a resume of academic and sports
accomplishments he can use for sending out letters to coaches for potential
athletic scholarships.

I have looked all the standard Word resume templates and on the Microsoft
web site and have not located anything that looks appropriate.

Thanks!