Maria

Default use excel table with formulas in Word

I have created an excel table with formulas. I want to paste it into a Word
document and still have the forumals work. When I copy and paste the table
appears but the formulas do not. Any suggestions?

Maria
Tony Jollans

You could try Paste Special as Microsoft Excel Worksheet Object which will
give you an embedded Excel object but if you are looking to have a Word
table with Excel functionality you are out of luck.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Maria" wrote in message
I have created an excel table with formulas. I want to paste it into a

Word
document and still have the forumals work. When I copy and paste the

table
appears but the formulas do not. Any suggestions?

Maria

Stupid Fields

You open the word document and look for an icon up on the tool bar that says
insert microsoft exel sheet. Click on that it will open a worksheet in your
document then you can copy and paste your original worksheet into the one you
created in your word document.

Hope it helps