Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CMHScott

Default Tracking Changes in MS OFFICE XP

I am tracking changes within MS Word, and after the document is finally
prepared I turn off tracking changes, and send the document to the various
users. Each user states they can see all changes made on the final document.

First, I made sure to unprotect the document(s), and then I selected FINAL
as the version, and unchecked all changes and users who have made changes to
the document, but I still see these changes.

How do I clear this problem.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Changing to Final view on the Reviewing toolbar hides the tracked
changes, but does not remove them. To remove the tracked
changes, you need to click on "Accept all changes in document" on
the Reviewing toolbar. See
and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
for more information.