Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Young Young is offline

Default how to change auto caption font style

in either word 2003 or 2007, how can we change the default autocaption font
style?
the default style in 2003 is font size 11, bold, I want font size 12, not
bold.
Thanks in advance
Young
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Young

Young wrote:
in either word 2003 or 2007, how can we change the default autocaption font
style?
the default style in 2003 is font size 11, bold, I want font size 12, not
bold.

With Word, if you are looking for a means to control anything, the
answer is more often than not: with styles!

So, if you mean a caption to a figure or equation (I'm not _quite_ sure
this is what you mean, but it seems the most likely thing ... :-)), the
style to change is -- "Caption". In the "Styles and formatting"
TaskPane, select this style, right-click and change it.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS