Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shutterbug shutterbug is offline

Default Missing "add-ins" tab in word 2007

I needed to use Endnote in a word document and suddenly realized that
I cannot see the "add-ins" tab on the ribbon in Microsoft word 2007.
Any help will be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Which version of EndNote?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update: http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"shutterbug" wrote in message
ups.com:

I needed to use Endnote in a word document and suddenly realized that
I cannot see the "add-ins" tab on the ribbon in Microsoft word 2007.
Any help will be appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
shutterbug shutterbug is offline

On May 17, 8:21 pm, "Patrick Schmid [MVP]"
wrote:
Which version of EndNote?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update:http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues:http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007:http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In:http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007:http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog:http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"shutterbug" wrote in message

ups.com:

I needed to use Endnote in a word document and suddenly realized that
Icannotseethe "add-ins"tabon the ribbon in Microsoft word 2007.
Any help will be appreciated.

I am using endnote X.0.2

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Please see here http://www.endnote.com/enword2k7.asp

"shutterbug" wrote in message
ups.com:

On May 17, 8:21 pm, "Patrick Schmid [MVP]"
wrote:
Which version of EndNote?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update:http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues:http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007:http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In:http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007:http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog:http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"shutterbug" wrote in message

ups.com:

I needed to use Endnote in a word document and suddenly realized that
Icannotseethe "add-ins"tabon the ribbon in Microsoft word 2007.
Any help will be appreciated.

I am using endnote X.0.2

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mjb mjb is offline

I've tried that website - being the IT numpty that I am - I got to step 8 and
am stumped because I can't find the 'word startup folder' - any help would be
great!!

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

Please see here http://www.endnote.com/enword2k7.asp

"shutterbug" wrote in message
ups.com:

On May 17, 8:21 pm, "Patrick Schmid [MVP]"
wrote:
Which version of EndNote?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance Update:http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues:http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007:http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In:http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007:http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog:http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"shutterbug" wrote in message

ups.com:

I needed to use Endnote in a word document and suddenly realized that
Icannotseethe "add-ins"tabon the ribbon in Microsoft word 2007.
Any help will be appreciated.

I am using endnote X.0.2

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The path to the Startup folder is shown on the File Locations tab of Tools |
Options in previous versions; presumably this is somewhere in the Word
Options accessed via the Office Button in Word 2007.

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

Please see here http://www.endnote.com/enword2k7.asp

"shutterbug" wrote in message
ups.com:

On May 17, 8:21 pm, "Patrick Schmid [MVP]"
wrote:
Which version of EndNote?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------http://pschmid.net
***
Outlook 2007 Performance

Update:http://pschmid.net/blog/2007/04/13/105
Office 2007 RTM Issues:http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80
***
Customize Office 2007:http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
RibbonCustomizer Add-In:http://ribboncustomizer.com
OneNote 2007:http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog:http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"shutterbug" wrote in message

ups.com:

I needed to use Endnote in a word document and suddenly realized

that
Icannotseethe "add-ins"tabon the ribbon in Microsoft word 2007.
Any help will be appreciated.

I am using endnote X.0.2

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word Options Advanced General File locations (right at the bottom)

"Patrick Schmid [MVP]" wrote:

Please see here http://www.endnote.com/enword2k7.asp

"shutterbug" wrote in message
ups.com:

On May 17, 8:21 pm, "Patrick Schmid [MVP]"
wrote:
Which version of EndNote?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------http://pschmid.net