Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Bob Hickman Bob Hickman is offline

Default HEADERS & FOOTERS TOOLBAR

Hi all,

I can't seem to find my h/f toolbar (the one used for working with section
breaks!)

(It was not listed with all of the other tooolbars)

I know it is there because I used it before!

Thanks,
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Bob Hickman Bob Hickman is offline

Thank,

Bob

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
The Header and Footer toolbar is displayed/available only when you are
working in the header or footer pane.

so
all may benefit.

"Bob Hickman" wrote in message
. net...
Hi all,

I can't seem to find my h/f toolbar (the one used for working with

section
breaks!)

(It was not listed with all of the other tooolbars)

I know it is there because I used it before!

Thanks,
Bob

Headers and Footers TimJim Microsoft Word Help 1 February 8th 07 10:16 AM
headers & footers Jackie D Page Layout 2 July 27th 06 05:50 PM
Insert Auto Text option shadowed out on headers/footers toolbar NJHIdbh Microsoft Word Help 1 June 7th 06 07:47 PM
Toolbar for headers and footers lost. Ann Sweeney Microsoft Word Help 2 May 12th 06 11:28 AM
headers and footers precious Page Layout 1 December 7th 05 02:08 AM