Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] LadyDungeness@Fish.Net is offline

Default Removing Hyperlinks

I've got some large documents that are infested with hyperlinks to
website pages. I've forgotten how to remove them en masse. Or how to
save the document without the hyperlinks. I'm using Word 2002. Can
someone help?

Lady Dungeness
Crabby, but Great Legs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

First press Alt+F9 to display all field codes. For example, hyperlinks
will appear as { HYPERLINK "http://somewhere.com" }.

Then use the Replace dialog, putting

^d HYPERLINK

in the Find What box and leaving the Replace With box empty. (Include
the space after the d.) Click the Replace All button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 18:11:06 -0700, wrote:

I've got some large documents that are infested with hyperlinks to
website pages. I've forgotten how to remove them en masse. Or how to
save the document without the hyperlinks. I'm using Word 2002. Can
someone help?

Lady Dungeness
Crabby, but Great Legs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected] LadyDungeness@Fish.Net is offline

Thank you so much. :-)

Lady Dungeness
Crabby, but Great Legs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 22:15:33 -0400, Jay Freedman
wrote:

|First press Alt+F9 to display all field codes. For example, hyperlinks
|will appear as { HYPERLINK "http://somewhere.com" }.
|
|Then use the Replace dialog, putting
|
| ^d HYPERLINK
|
|in the Find What box and leaving the Replace With box empty. (Include
|the space after the d.) Click the Replace All button.

Removing hyperlinks in a ToC OB1NZ Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 07 11:39 PM
removing ALL hyperlinks from a document Greg Microsoft Word Help 4 August 28th 06 12:18 PM
finding and removing hyperlinks Alan New Users 6 September 29th 05 03:22 PM
Removing Hyperlinks BK New Users 2 April 13th 05 03:22 PM
Removing hyperlinks [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 December 11th 04 04:27 PM