Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Athena Athena is offline

Default No drag and Dropping allowed in Word 2007!

Hello,

I cannot drag and drop text in Word 2007? Yes, I allowed this in Word
PropertiesAdvance section. But after I select the text and drag and circle
with line through appears so that I cannot drop the selected text. What's
going on? Thank you.

Athena

Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

It sounds like you're in a Read Only or Protected document.
--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones