Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ginna Moore Ginna Moore is offline

Default Text in watermark is not printing out in entirety

I have a co-worker who has set up a simple watermark in Word. She used the
Draft watermark, displayed diagonally. It looks fine in page layout view as
well as print preview. When she prints it out, it drops some of the letters
so that it displays as "D A T" or sometimes "R F".

She sent the document she created to me and I printed it out on my printer
and it printed out correctly. I had her create a new blank document using
the same watermark and it still prints out incorrectly for her.

Ideas?