Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John John is offline

Default Word 2003 print layout view doesn't show headers or footers

All at once, when I create a new document, what shows is just the space
inside the top and bottom margins. When I create a footer, it then shows
both. How can I get it to show the top and bottom margin space all the time?
Sometimes (not always) when I open a document, it doesn't show the footer,
even though it is there. This behavior has just started recently.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
John John is offline

Thank you so much. Sometimes things like this happen all on their own. It's
great having MVPs available. MVP = Most Valuable Person