gamer047 gamer047 is offline
Junior Member

Smile How to Make Underline (Thick) default?

By default underline in word is thin. Whenever i press ctrl+u it underlines the word. If i select the drop down window and select thick underline the underline becomes thick. But when i again press ctrl+u on any word the thin line appears not the thick line.Now here is the question:
Can anybody tell me how to make the thick line default permanently so that whenever i press ctrl+u only thick line appears?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to Make Underline (Thick) default?

At least in Word2007, the only Underline command to which a keyboard shortcut
can be assigned seems to be "UnderlineGallery," which is what Ctrl-U already gives. Presumably you can assign it to a macro instead (but I don't know about
macros).